[New feature] Field range alerts
20/07/2019 8:09 am
You can define a normal range of your every fields and we will alert you if the measurement out of this range. You need to define four parameter:
- Minimum – the inclusive minimum of the normal range
- Maximum – the exclusive maximum of the normal range
- Delay – the delay of the alert in seconds (minimum 60 seconds)
- Frequency – the repeat frequency of the alert in seconds (minimum 1800 seconds).
You will receive an email and/or a push notification on your Android device about the alert:
- First out of range – when your measurement is first out of range.
- Still out of range – until your measurement is still out of range.
- Normal – when your measurement is back to normal range.
This topic was modified 1 month ago by admin