Grove – Oxygen Sensor (MIX8410) is an electrochemical oxygen sensor and it can be used to test the oxygen concentration in air. Under the catalysis of the electrodes, a redox reaction occurs on the working electrode and the counter electrode, thereby generating a current. The concentration of oxygen in the air is calculated by measuring this current and referring to the oxygen concentration linear characteristic graph.
- High sensitivity (0.1±0.03 mA) with linear output
- High stability with <10s response time
- Environmental protection design
- Advanced anti-leakage technology which greatly reduces the probability of leakage
- Low output current for longer sensor life