The Dragino LHT65 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in SHT20 Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to external sensors such as Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Tilting Sensor etc…
Squama Ethernet with CAN FD integrates a high-performance microcontroller based on Cortex M4 and an Ethernet control chip W5500 which can be used by users to develop Ethernet as well as CAN FD applications.
LoRa-E5 Development Kit consists of a LoRa-E5 Dev Board, an antenna(EU868/US915), a USB type C cable, and a 2*AA 3V Battery Holder. LoRa-E5 Dev Board embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module that supports LoRaWAN protocol on global frequency band. It is user-friendly since it leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 supporting various data protocols and interfaces including RS-485, Grove, male/female headers, etc. It would be a perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping of your LoRa IoT projects.
This is a Grove starter kit designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It includes 5 sensors/ 5 actuators/ 2LEDs/ 1 LCD display/ 1 Grove shield, it will help you get started with Raspberry Pi Pico quickly and comprehensively.
LambdaChip is functional programming featured Virtual Machine runs on an embedded system. LambdaChip Alonzo Standard Version contains an Alonzo board and a USB cable. The LambdaChip Alonzo board features an ARM Cortex-M4 based STM32F411CE MCU with a wide range of connectivity support and configurations.
The Grove Shield for Pi Pico v1.0 is a plug-and-play shield for Raspberry Pi Pico which integrates with various kinds of Grove connectors, such as I2C, UART, Digital, Analog ports. It enables the build prototype and project in an easy and quick way without solder and jumper wire , you could explore infinite possibilities of Pico.
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a microcontroller board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller chip. It has been designed to be a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. The Raspberry Pi Pico features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores run up to 133MHz; 256KB RAM; 30 GPIO pins; and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of onboard QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Comprehensive C/C++/Micropython SDK, software examples, and documentation
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- SiFive U74 RISC-V Dual core with 2MB L2 cache @ 1.5GHz
- Vision DSP Tensilica-VP6 for computing vision
- NVDLA Engine (configuration 2048 MACs@800MHz )
- Neural Network Engine (1024MACs@500MHz)
- 8GB LPDDR4 (2 x 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM)
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio jack
- Support TRNG and OTP
- Support DMAC, QSPI and other peripheral
- Dedicated Audio Processing DSP and sub-system
- 40 Pin GPIO Header (28 x GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 1 x Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Power with USB Type-C (5V@3A)
- 1 x Reset button and 1 x Power Button
MT7628NN Development Board is a Linux Wi-Fi SOC development board designed to enable the prototyping of IoT devices. It is an open development platform based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution. The platform provides generous memory and storage to enable rich application developments. The platform also supports high-level languages (Python and Node.js) and native application development (C).