- Designed for Raspberry Pi Model B/B+, easy to use
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Play videos (supports multi formats, MP4 and so on)
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- 7 inch, high resolution 1920×1200 IPS display.
- Multi-point capacitive touch input.
- Integrated with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+.
- Only 0.6″ deep, slim and ready for installation design.
- HxWxD: 173.18 x 106.00 x 16.8 mm.
Enjoy the warm and light brough up by this fancy cute LED snowflake board for 2020 Christmas.
The snowflake board carries 37 true-color LEDs (Model: WS2812B) which supports displaying various lighting patterns of any colors.
The board is controlled by the STC15W204S microcontroller integrated with 8051 core. Users can design the program to customize any creative light patterns such as fireworks, spin-wheels, shinny stars…The CH340 USB-to-Serial chip is utilized so that users simply need one Micro-USB cable to for both power and uploading the program.
It is designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi, which has an optional three-color RGB backlight, you can choose according to different situations different colors, to meet the different needs of users.
- Display construction: 16 Characters * 2 Lines
- Dimensions: 5.74cm × 8.24cm
- Comes with a 16×2 Blue & White LCD
- Plug and play with any Raspberry Pi
- Uses only the I2C (SDA/SCL) pins
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x20
- RBG backlight
- Pluggable LCD1602 module
Great, small OLED display, which can be easily connected to the Arduino or Raspberry Pi using I2C. With a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels, texts or small graphics can be displayed very sharply. The text color of the display is white.
A monochrome(white) 128×64 pixels passive display matrix module with Grove I2C Interface.
- 3.3V/5V compatible
- Changeable I2C address
- Low power consumption
- Monochrome(white) 128×64 pixels
- High contrast, high brightness
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ +85 ℃
This module is a 4 digit alphanumeric display with high brightness and red backlight, each digit is consists of a 14-segment digital tube
- Can display all letters and numbers
- Ultra-high brightness:30mcd
- Grove I2C, only takes two IO pins
- Onboard drivers, easy to use
- Cathode display
This is an E-Ink raw display, 4.2inch, 400×300 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)