- SiFive U74 RISC-V Dual core with 2MB L2 cache @ 1.5GHz
- Vision DSP Tensilica-VP6 for computing vision
- NVDLA Engine (configuration 2048 MACs@800MHz )
- Neural Network Engine (1024MACs@500MHz)
- 8GB LPDDR4 (2 x 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM)
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio jack
- Support TRNG and OTP
- Support DMAC, QSPI and other peripheral
- Dedicated Audio Processing DSP and sub-system
- 40 Pin GPIO Header (28 x GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 1 x Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Power with USB Type-C (5V@3A)
- 1 x Reset button and 1 x Power Button
MT7628NN Development Board is a Linux Wi-Fi SOC development board designed to enable the prototyping of IoT devices. It is an open development platform based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution. The platform provides generous memory and storage to enable rich application developments. The platform also supports high-level languages (Python and Node.js) and native application development (C).
The Arduino Sensor Kit is a joint electronics starter kit from Seeed and Arduino. It integrates 10 commonly used electronics modules on one PCB, so no breadboard, no soldering, and even no wiring are required. The Arduino content team has also prepared a step-by-step tutorial for this kit. All these features make it an ideal Arduino starter kit for Steam education and online teaching.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Model B/B+, easy to use
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Play videos (supports multi formats, MP4 and so on)
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
Pumpkin i500 Evaluation Kit – Vision Edition is an evaluation kit for AIoT applications. This is specially designed for smart devices with AI vision capabilities. Deploy your machine learning models running at the edge such as object detection with ease!
- Powerful MediaTek i500 SoC combined with Quad-core Arm Cortex-A73 and Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU for Edge AI applications
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5GHz) and Bluetooth 5 for wireless connectivity
- Rich I/O for expandability
- Integrated security features such as Secure Boot, Trust Zone, TF-A, OP-TEE
- Support TensorFlow Lite/ Object detection with MobileNet and SSD models
Makeblock Ultimate Kits covers the functions of Makeblock Starter Kit and Makeblock Advanced Kit. Adding more beams and other mechanical parts. Sliders and V-Slot bearing can be used to build flexible linear motion mechanism, Makeblock high torque digital servo included, can be used to build 2-DOF robot arm.
- Strong aluminum extrusion parts, anodizing surface
- Metal gear motor with back shaft
- Different configuration of 2-wheel drive moving platform
- Different configuration of tracked platform
- Makeblock customized high torque servo included
- Building Linear motion mechanism
- Building 4-legged crawler robot
- 2-DOF robot arm
- Aluminum robot gripper
- Extra parts for exploring other configuration
- 7 inch, high resolution 1920×1200 IPS display.
- Multi-point capacitive touch input.
- Integrated with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+.
- Only 0.6″ deep, slim and ready for installation design.
- HxWxD: 173.18 x 106.00 x 16.8 mm.
This RGB LED strip is based on WS2812 LEDs. It is packed with 30 LEDs and has a length of 5 meters. You can easily control the behavior of these LEDs either by using the included remote controller or using your mobile phone via a Bluetooth connection. The remote controller can be used for many functions such as selecting static colors, flashing LEDs in different modes, adjusting brightness, and more. But however, by using an APP on the mobile phone, you can have even more functionality.
The NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Developer Kit brings supercomputer performance to the edge. It includes a power-efﬁcient, compact Jetson Xavier NX module for AI edge devices. It beneﬁts from new cloud-native support and accelerates the NVIDIA software stack in as little as 10 W with more than 10X the performance of its widely adopted predecessor, Jetson TX2. The capability to develop and test power-efﬁcient, small form-factor solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference opens the door for new breakthrough products.
ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power system on a chip microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. The ESP32 series employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations and includes built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power-management modules.
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core (or single-core) 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- Ultra low power (ULP) co-processor
- 520 KiB SRAM
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE (shares the radio with Wi-Fi)
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- 2 × 8-bit DACs
- 10 × touch sensors (capacitive sensing GPIOs)
- 4 × SPI
- 2 × I²S interfaces
- 2 × I²C interfaces
- 3 × UART
- SD/SDIO/CE-ATA/MMC/eMMC host controller
- SDIO/SPI slave controller
- Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA
- CAN bus 2.0
- Infrared remote controller (TX/RX, up to 8 channels)
- Motor PWM
- LED PWM (up to 16 channels)
- Hall effect sensor
- Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier